Three die from smoke inhalation in Henderson, Tenn., home

HENDERSON, Tenn. (BNC) by Jamie Suiter — Three members of the Russell and Donna Turner family died from smoke inhalation in a fire Aug. 3, Thursday afternoon. The fire apparently started in the kitchen of the Turners' house, according to WBBJ News and members of the Henderson congregation. When the Fire Department came the house was already … Continue reading Three die from smoke inhalation in Henderson, Tenn., home

Alabama women make mats and blankets for homeless

MADISON, Ala. (BNC) by Jamie Suiter— The ladies of the Madison congregation have started making mats and blankets by recycling what most people throw in the trash. I talked with Pam Waller at the Madison church July 6, and she said they are using crochet to make mats from plastic bags and blankets from flannel shirts … Continue reading Alabama women make mats and blankets for homeless