JACKSONVILLE, Ala. (BNC) by Matt Wallin — House to House Heart to Heart is now a monthly publication.
Churches participating in sending out House to House can now reach their communities twice as often, doubling their ability to teach them the Gospel.
HTH provides attractive, effective, sound material each month focused on reaching whole communities with the gospel.
If congregations wish to engage their communities with the easy-to-read and kind teaching of HTH to gain visitors to services/events, Bible studies, and conversions, then now is a great time to join this effort.
HTH’s 2018 article topics are provided below.
- JANUARY • The Half Has Never Been Told
- FEBRUARY • The Irony of Calvary
- MARCH • The Great Invitation: The Spirit and the Bride Say Come
- APRIL • Forgiven to Forgive
- MAY • I Don’t Want You to Join My Church
- JUNE • The “Weaknesses” of Almighty God
- JULY • Five Views of Baptism from Mark 16:16
- AUGUST • How to Face Your Golgotha
- SEPTEMBER • The First Christian in Europe
- OCTOBER • Salvation Is Free, but It Is Not Cheap
- NOVEMBER • Is Christianity the Problem?
- DECEMBER • Finding God’s Treasure
Here’s what God has used HTH to do in the past few years.
- 226 million+ copies mailed out in 20 years.
- 3.2 million copies of our most recent issue, “What Jesus Told Me to Tell You” were mailed. We have heard of 20 baptisms from that one issue so far!
- We have worked with almost 4,000 churches in all 50 US states, Washington D.C., and 75 countries.
- We print in English, Spanish, and French.
- We provide free websites for over 200 churches.
The program continues to grow each year.
If a congregation would like to sign up for 12 issues to begin contacting your community every month, go to signup.housetohouse.com, email HTH@housetohouse.com or call 1.877.338.3397.
Churches may also continue sending only six issues, or may print on an issue-to-issue basis.
Randal and his wife Vicki have lived and worked in Brazil since Nov. 1984. They have three married children and five grandchildren. He enjoys his new home office. http://randal.us