BNc’s Forthright/GoSpeak Family
- Forthright Press — Christian books that go straight to the Cross and back again.
- Forthright Magazine — daily Biblical and spiritual articles by published authors.
- Old Paths Archive — humongous collection of all types of media by faithful brothers and sisters.
- The Fellowship Room — Where grace abounds, the group weblog where Fellows share insights.
- WiseBible.org — A space for Bible learning.
- Believing Prayer — Prayers for the journey in Christ.
- Quick Bible Truths — Lightning truths in 140 characters at a time.
- Cloudburst Syndicated Poetry — High-quality Christian poetry for publication.
- GoSpeak — The spiritual service behind the sites.
- HTHBible.com — KJV and ASV texts, but keep watching.
- TheBible.net — extensive Biblical material, including KJV/ASV texts.
- NET Bible — Over 60,000 notes, text free to use, download.*
- New Testament Hyper-concordance — uses ESV text* (Bible text only).
- Resurgence Greek Project — NT Greek text.*
- World English Bible — based on ASV, public domain, no copyright.*
Evangelism and Missions
- Mission to India — Jim Waldron, under oversight of Crossville, Tenn., church.
- Evangelistically Speaking — Ted Knight and Marty Knight work in Romania.
- World Evangelism Foundation — a group effort founded by J.C. Choate, concentrating in Asia and India especially.
- Information on American Indians — webpage at Ohio Valley University.
- Gospel Chariot Missions — Taking the gospel to 11 African countries with gospel chariots, short term schools, bible correspondence courses, and campaigns.
- Campinas Metro Mission — Mike and Vicki Ross arrive in Brazil January 2010.
- Light for Brazil — Mission team on its way to Belem, in northeastern Brazil.
Studies and Fellowship
- The Old Paths Archive — A depository of religious articles, sermons, poems, books and theses by members of churches of Christ, Roy Davison, webmaster.
- The Old Paths Bible School — Bible classes and Bible study reference library, Roy Davison, webmaster.
- The Old Paths Network — Encouraging communication and fellowship among Christians and churches of Christ, Roy Davison, webmaster.
- Old Paths Pulpit — Ed Smithson’s site with audio, articles, books, lessons.
- Vine’s Expository Dictionary of NT Words — old, but still helpful resource.*
- The Fellowship Room — Fellows share insights into the Bible, the church, society, tendencies, mission and spirituality. The place to keep coming back to — the place where grace abounds.
- Gospel Progress Mission Group — Disciples banding together for the progress of the gospel around the world.
- Christian Forum — hosted by Forthright Press, needs your presence.
Media and Literature
- Apologetics Press — Proofs for the existence of God and against the theory of evolution.
- AudioEvangelism.com — Daily Bible studies in in mp3 and full text format.
- Biblical Notes — Weylan Deaver edits this online magazine founded by his grandfather Roy Deaver.
- Bulletin Digest — monthly magazine with the best articles, fillers, and features from bulletins of churches of Christ.
- Carolina Messenger — Jon Mitchell, editor.
- Christian Courier — Wayne Jackson studies the Bible thoroughly.
- Christian Worker — Published by Southwest church, Austin TX.
- David R. Kenney’s Bully Pulpit — Reviews of books by brethren.
- Good Radio News — Alabama minister George Merritt’s radio/Internet broadcasting.
- Gospel Advocate — Books and periodical literature for Christian edification and Bible school.
- Gospel Broadcasting Network — a satellite network, broadcasting the truth and nothing but the truth, 24/7.
- House to House/Heart to Heart — The most popular evangelistic mail-out in the brotherhood.
- In Search of the Lord’s Way — Television program with Mack Lyon and Phil Sanders.
- Truth for Today World Missions School — Eddie Cloer’s printed literature for leadership training and preaching.
- Working in the Word — Roy Orbison Jr.’s monthly publication for Biblical studies.
- Walking Closer — Christian articles, and special offerings in MP3, for preachers and women.
- World Video Bible School — Just what it says, media galore, posters, DVDs for gospel teaching and training.
- Katheryn Haddad: Inspirations by Katheryn.
- Richard Mansel: The Moving Word.
- J. Randal Matheny: Walking with God.
- Eddie Parrish: Manna in the Morning.
- Neal Pollard.
- Mike Riley: Gospel Snippets.
- Ron Thomas: etsop95.
- For more, see here.
To be included here
- The site must be a ministry- or Bible-oriented, and not a personal or commercial, site.
- The site must be updated frequently.
- The site must adhere to the New Testament as the pattern for faith, practice and mission and be managed by faithful Christians.
- Congregational websites are not included, unless they offer a broad appeal or significant content.
- Foreign-language websites will be considered only after careful scrutiny.
*Not a brotherhood site.