FLORENCE, Ala. (BNC) by Edmon Gallagher — Summer will be here soon, and many of you are making plans for your congregation. Perhaps the preacher will be conducting a few gospel meetings. Bible class teachers will be planning vacations. You may need a break from teaching to recharge. But you still desire quality material for the Bible class curriculum.
This valuable tool can serve as your summer series, a quarter in your Bible class curriculum, or even as a sermon during the absence of your minister.
The Berean Study Series is a free 13-lesson resource, consisting of 13 videos and a corresponding study guide (available as a pdf file or as a printed book) for each lesson. Each video is approximately 25 minutes long and can stand on its own or be used as a springboard for class discussion. Here’s a sample of the content you’ll find:
This inaugural series focuses on “The Church” and includes the following lessons:
- From All Eternity (Dr. Ted Burleson)
- The Kingdom of God (Dr. Ed Gallagher)
- Light and Salt (Dr. Bill Bagents)
- The Body of Christ (Dennis Jones)
- The Israel of God (Nathan Daily)
- A Community of Believers (Philip Goad)
- Worship (Dr. Jeremy Barrier)
- Equipping the Saints (Jim Collins)
- A Holy Nation (Brad McKinnon)
- Orphans and Widows (Michael Jackson)
- Royal Priesthood (Wayne Kilpatrick)
- Such Were Some of You (Rusty Pettus)
- Mission (Travis Harmon)
Faculty and staff at HCU are pleased to make it available free of charge. Thirteen videos and a digital copy of all supplemental materials will be provided to you via a flash drive. If you prefer printed class books, they will be available for a nominal fee.
To order this free resource, contact Melanie Irions at 256-766-6610 ext. 312 or email@example.com.
Ed is Associate Professor of Biblical Languages at HCU.
Randal and his wife Vicki have lived and worked in Brazil since Nov. 1984. They have three married children and six grandchildren. He sometimes writes “7 Points.” http://randal.us