CHIMALA, Tanzania (BNc) — The girl’s dorm at the Chimala Mission burned last night, May 15, Chad Wagner said today on Facebook.

Plans are already underway for a new dorm, Chad said.

Chad works with Chimala through the Bear Valley Institute of Bible in Denver.

The dorm had no insurance, and rebuilding will have to be done with funds on hand, Chad added. It appears the fire was accidental.

The purpose of Chimala Mission Hospital and Schools is to further train and educate the leaders of the church in Tanzania, and the surrounding nations, and to equip the young leaders of the church with the knowledge needed to stand firm upon the scriptures, against false doctrine, and able to take the gospel to a lost and dying world.

Randal and his wife Vicki have lived and worked in Brazil since Nov. 1984. They have three children, two daughters-in-law, and four grandchildren. He likes to read novels in his back-porch hammock. http://randal.us